H. P. Sears Company, Inc. was established in 1928 and now represents clients throughout the United States. We are an accounts receivable agency with a focus on medical, government, utilities, financial institutions, retail, and commercial accounts.
H. P. Sears Company, Inc. prides itself on our experienced, well-trained account recovery professionals. Our innovative and cutting edge technology allows us to provide exceptional communication and highest possible return for our clients.
In addition to offering over 80 years of experience in accounts receivable recovery services, H. P. Sears Company, Inc. is a full service provider for all of your recovery needs.
Scope of Services
- Nationwide Skip Tracing
- Credit Reporting to the 3 Major Agencies
- Account Litigation Services
- Medical Management Services
- Early Out
- Asset & Income Investigations
- Payment Monitoring
- Insurance Follow-ups
- Separate Trust Account for Clients
- Fully Licensed, Bonded & Insured
- New Assignments are Accepted In-Person, Electronically and Online
- Quantrax RMEx Software and Sytel Dialer
- 24/7 online payments
- Client Web Portal for auditing and secure file transmissions
Client Reporting Services
- Acknowledgement of Assignments Received
- Statement of Activity
- Summary of Consumer Accounts
- Placement Recovery Analysis
- Close Account & Return Assignment Reports
- Online Client Account Access
Compliance & Professional Memberships
Our superior level of compliance and acute industry awareness mitigates risk for our clients. We comply with all federal and state laws and regulations. Each recovery specialist has completed training programs through ACA International and California Association of Collectors, Inc. In addition, our recovery specialists are trained to adhere to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA) and the Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA).
We belong to the following professional associations:
- The Association of Credit Collection Professionals (ACA)
- California Association of Collectors, Inc (CAC)
- California Credit Union Collectors